For those who want to attend the conference for listening only, you can make the registration directly without submitting any papers.
Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. For those would like to register onsite, it's also appreciated if you can give us a notice before February 20, 2021 for preparing your materials. 听众可采取现场注册报名的方式，但需提前线上报名填写线上注册表于2021年2月20日提交，否则不能保证现场参会资料。
300 USD / 2150RMB
350 USD / 2500RMB
1. Credit Card (No service charge)
2. Bank Transfer (30USD service charge)
3. Paypal (30USD service charge)
* The link for Credit Card payment, our Bank Information, and
paypal account can
be found in the registration form.
* Authors and presenters can only start the registration process when the paper / abstract is accepted by ICCET2021.
* Listeners can start the registration by clicking below link:
CANCELLATION POLICY 取消政策
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICCET Conference Secretary in advance!
1. Listeners are eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested prior to January 20, 2021 and will incur a processing fee of US $50. There are no registration refunds after January 20, 2021.
2. Authors who do not publish papers are also eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested prior to January 20, 2021 and will incur a processing fee of US$100. There are no registration refunds after January 20, 2021.
3. Authors who have uploaded their FINAL papers are NOT entitled to any refunds.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The ICCET2021 cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The ICCET2021 cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee's image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of IEEE. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed.
☞Wearing your name tag when you enter the meeting room.
☞Name tag is not allowed to be lent to other persons.
☞Do not bring irrelevant persons into the meeting room.
☞Please keep all your belongings (laptop, moblie phone etc.) with you in the public.
☞Conference organization is not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuables of the attendees.