All authors of accepted papers must register for the conference
by the registration date specific to their final submission and must
also attend/present at the meeting. Included in registration: Access
to the main conference, lunch & dinner on
presentation day, Coffee breaks, conference program hard copy,
conference proceedings USB, certificate, name tag, and conference accessories.
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. Payment must be made in USD or CNY. The conference organizer will not accept any service charges associated with the bank transfer.
Notifications and Policies
1. Student rate is given to the participant who is the first
author or the presenter with student card.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; Additional paper price is only applicable to the same first author who already has a regular registration.
3. One regular registration allows the registered author to participate in the conference. The co-author(s) or any other person(s) who is(are) going to attend the conference is(are) required to register for the conference as listener(s).
4. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. For those would like to register onsite, it's also appreciated if you can give us a notice before February 20, 2024 for preparing your materials.
5. Registration and payment should be made through conference official channel which indicated in your acceptance letter, if you are not clear about it, please consult the conference secretary via email address or phone firstly. After your successful registration, organizing committee or conference secretary will not ask for your credit card information in any form for room reservation or tickets.Be careful when anyone asks for it.
1. Credit Card (No service charge)
2. Bank Transfer (30USD service charge)
3. Paypal (30USD service charge)
* The link for Credit Card payment, our Bank Information, and
paypal account can
be found in the registration form.
* Authors and presenters can only start the registration process when the paper / abstract is accepted by ICCET.
* Listeners can start the registration by clicking below link:
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICCET Conference Secretary in advance!
1. Listeners are eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested prior to January 20, 2024 and will incur a processing fee of US $50. There are no registration refunds after January 20, 2024.
2. Authors who do not publish papers are also eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested prior to January 20, 2024 and will incur a processing fee of US$100. There are no registration refunds after January 20, 2024.
3. Authors who have uploaded their FINAL papers are NOT entitled to any refunds.
The ICCET cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICCET cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by the conference of the attendee's image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of the conference. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed.
☞Wearing your name tag when you enter the meeting room.
☞Name tag is not allowed to be lent to other persons.
☞Do not bring irrelevant persons into the meeting room.
☞Please keep all your belongings (laptop, moblie phone etc.) with you in the public.
☞Conference organization is not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuables of the attendees.